Wondering how to select a food service provider? Choosing a corporate cafeteria management company is an important, and strategic decision for your business. And the outcome is likely one you’ll deal with for years to come. Your cafeteria service provider will be in charge of the food service management for your company, but they’ll also represent your company to employees, guests, vendors, and customers.
Your decision will be critical. First, evaluate and define what exactly you are looking for. Are you interested in the traditional, institutional cafeteria? Or are you open to more modern approaches? In order to end up with a mutually-beneficial relationship, you and the company you decide to partner with need to be on the same page. To help you with your selection process, we compiled the list below.
How to Select a Food Service Provider – 9 Questions to Ask:
- What do you think of their food?
- Is their service is a good value?
- How will they increase employee participation at your workplace?
- Who creates the menus for their company?
- How will they help you achieve your goals?
- How do they stand out?
- Is technology incorporated into their program?
- Is their financial model clear?
- What is the subsidy situation?
Fooda replaces the stations found in legacy cafeterias with a rotating lineup of authentic, local restaurants to serve food to your employees.